Termites Cause Millions of Dollars Damage Every Year.Here's a simple, non-toxic DIY solution
In this free 16pg DIY guide,
you’ll learn . . .
- How to kill termites yourself, and protect your home using the same techniques the best professionals use. (At a fraction of the cost)
- Why termite barriers can fail – even in new homes. And what to do about it.
- Where to get non-toxic bait that’s approved for homeowners. Safe for you, your family and pets. Deadly to termites.
- How to protect your home with an ‘early warning system’, stopping termites in their tracks before they get to your house.
Written by the trainer of Australian pest technicians
Entomologist Ion Staunton has over 40 years of experience
in the pest control industry.
Ion wrote the text books used to train pest control professionals and was the first person in the world to design a DIY termite control system for homeowners.
You may also be interested in
Ion’s “Tips On Termites”
A FREE PDF DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL
- Learn tips and advice from Australia’s #1 authority on termites. Ion Staunton is an entomologist, former pest technician and TAFE teacher.
- Examples of how to find and treat termites in particular situations.
- How to kill termite nests without harmful poisons, and protect your home with an inexpensive, easy to use, early warning system